This individual’s primary responsibility is to prioritize MyConnect enhancements according to business needs, gather stakeholder feedback, and ensure the scope of project is delivered and timelines met. MyConnect is a proprietary case management system used to produce Medicare Set-Asides and manage the various Medicare Secondary Payer compliance services offered by IMPAXX.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Provide superior customer service to both internal and external customers.
- Lead the enhancement request process for MyConnect and other software tools.
- Prioritize requests, gather stakeholder feedback, and track enhancement and development requests to completion.
- Create business requirement documents (BRDs) that communicate detailed development needs, testing procedures and success/failure criteria.
- Liaison with IT team, communicating desired changes with clarity.
- Test enhancements to ensure successful implementation and follow up with stakeholders to confirm needs are met.
- Manage change process with implementation, communicate changes to teammates, and provide necessary training.
- Perform annual audit of fields in MyConnect to confirm correct utilization.
- Assist with customer and company reports.
- Serve as owner of MyConnect documentation and user guide and update as needed due to enhancements.
- Handle confidential matters with sensitivity.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in information technology related field or business administration with a technology focus
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong project management skills are a plus (PMP not required)
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision making and organizational skills
- Ability to perform processing duties with minimal supervision
- High degree of professionalism and personal presence
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times
- An understanding of the software development life cycle (SDLC)
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.