Director of Business Development (Midwest)
Responsible for acquiring new business, focusing on high potential accounts within a designated territory to meet specific sales and revenue goals. This role is ultimately responsible for creating a market presence for IMPAXX through top selling.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Acquires and develops new accounts and relationships
- Develops and actively manages new sales and marketing initiatives
- Maintains relationships with decision makers within acquired accounts
- Takes direct responsibility for achieving revenue goals
- Stays abreast of new developments and changes in Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) statues
- Serves company as a MSP subject matter expert
- Prepares and delivers presentations related to the MSP statute to customers and at conferences
- Travels extensively with some overnight travel required
- Performs other duties that may be assigned
Qualifications and Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Knowledge of Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) Statutes and ability to develop competitive solutions, products and services tailored to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Proficiency in strategic planning
- Skilled in Instructional Design and Adult Education
- Possesses professional, engaging, and effective presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in MSP Compliance
Certificates or Licenses
- Must possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license.
This position requires routine or periodic travel which may require the teammate to drive their own vehicle or a rental vehicle. Acceptable results of a Motor Vehicle Record report at the time of hire and periodically thereafter, and maintenance of minimum acceptable insurance coverages are a requirement of this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.