Medicare Reporting Services, Implementation Manager
This individual’s primary responsibility is to lead critical Mandatory Insurer Reporting (MIR) project initiatives, lead client implementation and provide client support.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Lead critical MIR project initiatives, ensuring scope of project is delivered and timeline met.
- Lead all client implementations to ensure client satisfaction and an efficient/accurate deployment into production activities.
- Train clients on Section 111 Reporting and use of our systems and tools.
- Provide clients with post “go live” support to ensure their understanding of Section 111 compliance.
- Communicate regularly with clients to deliver reports and other contractually obligated communications.
- Create and maintain comprehensive MIR project documentation, plans, and reports.
- Participate in tracking revenues with accounting to ensure customers are invoiced correctly and future revenue is properly recognized.
- Track all inbound and outbound file activity to ensure all files are accounted for and processed timely.
- Develop, enhance, and compile MIR reports for company and customer needs.
- Oversee development of MIR software enhancements.
- Test, streamline, and improve MIR system, develop training manuals, troubleshoot errors.
- Participate in RFP/RFI opportunities to win new business.
Qualifications and Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 5 to 7 years of experience in Medicare Secondary Payer services and/or workers’ compensation
- BS Degree or higher in a technical or business-related discipline
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Strong data analysis skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong decision making and organizational skills
- Ability to perform processing duties with minimal supervision
- High degree of professionalism and personal presence
- Ability to interact effectively and professionally, and provide exceptional service, both internally and externally at all times
This job description is not meant to be an all-inclusive statement of the duties of the position listed above. Other appropriate duties may be required from time to time.