Vice President, National Account Management
The VP of National Account Management is an integral member of the Executive Team. Develops and manages the account management teams and is responsible for meeting personal and account management team sales and revenue goals. Ultimately accountable for creating a market presence for IMPAXX through top-selling and effective marketing initiatives.
Essential Duties and Functions
- Takes responsibility for achieving personal and Account Management Team revenue goals.
- Oversees and manages the account management team and provides mentoring, training, annual evaluations, and corrective action plans.
- Responsible for developing and maintaining high level positive relationships with all key accounts.
- Participates in setting strategy for new business acquisition and customer retention techniques.
- Develops and actively manages account management and new product initiatives.
- Stays abreast of new developments in the industry and changes to Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) statues.
- Serves company as Medicare Secondary Payer subject matter expert.
- Prepares and delivers presentations related to the MSP statute to clients and at industry conferences.
- Partners with appropriate internal teams to effectively respond to RFPs, secure new business, and renew existing business.
- Writes articles for company and industry publications.
- Travels extensively with overnight travel required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Qualifications and Requirements
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform essential functions.
- Expert knowledge of Medicare Secondary Payer (MSP) statutes and ability to develop competitive solutions, products, services, and operational processes tailored to meet and exceed customer expectations
- Proficiency in strategic planning
- Skilled in Instructional Design and Adult Education
- Possesses professional, engaging, and effective platform and presentation skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience in MSP Compliance or sales management role(s)
Certificates or Licenses
- Must possess and maintain a valid and unrestricted driver’s license.
- This position requires routine or periodic travel which may require the teammate to drive their own vehicle or a rental vehicle. Acceptable results of a Motor Vehicle Record report at the time of hire and periodically thereafter, and maintenance of minimum acceptable insurance coverages are a requirement of this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer. We take pride in the diversity of our team and seek diversity in our applicants.