Settlement Consulting Services
IMPAXX offers a comprehensive and innovative suite of services to assist customers in the pre and post settlement process.
Our settlement consulting team includes professionals experienced in workers’ compensation, liability, and elder care issues. Our teammates regularly work with insurers, self-insured employers, and counsel on issues related to Medicare and Medicaid. In addition, our team includes former claims managers and adjusters who understand the unique complexities of claims management.
Medicare Compliance Consulting
We utilize a multi-disciplinary approach to help our customers reach their optimal settlement goals.
Some of our consulting services include:
- Assisting our customers in creating Medicare processes and procedures based on their unique needs
- Analyzing settlement review projects to close old claims and those claims where medical remains open
- Providing Pre-MSA consultation on claim reduction strategies
- Conducting a review and analysis of prior MSAs to address cost saving and compliance alternatives
- Consulting with employers, self-insured employers, insurers, defense counsel and claimant’s counsel to answer Certified MSA questions.
- Evaluating MSA products to confirm they meet the compliance needs of your company
- Determining if all MSP areas are being addressed prior to, during, and after claim resolution.
Section 111 Reporting Audit Services
While there is no one-size-fits-all solution, most of our customers have made the strategic decision to develop their own internal programs for MMSEA Section 111 Reporting. We can assist with this approach, offering guidance, recommending appropriate protocols, and helping customers execute their strategy.
We can also offer a bridge to support our customers’ internal program development by serving as their reporting agent while concurrently assisting in the development of their internal programs.
Medicare Compliance Training
A key component of a successful Medicare compliance program is ensuring that professionals understand Medicare requirements and their role in the compliance process. We offer a variety of in-house and onsite training to address this need, some of which include:
- Leadership training for self-insured employers/insurers/TPAs
- Training of claims staff
- Defense counsel training regarding the claims process
- Implementation training for Medicare compliance policies and procedures
- Introductory Medicare compliance training for staff and new hires
- Ongoing Medicare compliance updates and training
- Compliance training for claims staff that includes CE insurance credits and CLE credits for counsel
"You guys are always being the best! I cannot ask for a better MSA vendor! Truly amazing staff! Keep up the good work!"
“The best MSA presentation we have ever been given.”
"I was really at a loss for how to answer his questions! You totally saved the day."
“I just have to say you guys are great to work with! I appreciate all your help!”
“I was very impressed with your company’s service yesterday. You all go the extra mile, and as a result, have a new loyal customer for life.”
“The best firm I have ever worked with. Head and shoulders above the competition.”
"Thank you for adjusting your schedules to accommodate. Have I mentioned that you all are the best?"
“I’ve really enjoyed working with your company and have made positive comments to others within my company who will be using your services.”
“I would like to send this email as an appreciation and recognition to the professionalism and excellent customer service that you provide. It is always a pleasure doing business with you. So thank you very much!”
“I am extremely grateful and impressed with the level of customer care and assistance that your company provides.“
“Wanted to let you know what a great job your company is doing with the MSA preparations and submissions.”
“Thanks so much, and great job on getting it turned around so fast!”
“Our agency retains your company for the majority of our interactions with Medicare. I have worked with your team on different cases over the last six years. They are professional, responsive and always willing to help resolve matters. They make my job less stressful.”
“I just had to say how great your staff is. They are so helpful.”
“I can’t tell you how much I appreciate you and your team! You guys have been so supportive of me and in my situation that means A LOT!”
“Everyone is great and gets right back to me. I really appreciate it. Thank you again!”
“This result is so incredibly amazing, and unexpected. Thank you so much for your expertise and assistance.”
“Your team is the preferred vendor in this office – they are approachable, cooperative, and work well with us. They have been successful in getting conditional payments reduced to zero dollars. Our adjusters are so comfortable, they don’t want to “try” another vendor because you have been so successful for our office. (“Why change from what works?”)”
“Responsive, easy to work with. Your portal is very user friendly, allows us to upload meds, check status, etc. You are the clear vendor of choice.”
“I have had only positive results with you. The referral process is simple. Your responses for notification and completion are always timely.”